Wednesday, August 27, 2008

INTRODUCING HftL's Contributing Writer

Over the span of a few weeks during the short life of this blog feature, I met some very interesting fans and a few new friends!

I made a connection with Kena from the “Girls ARE Real Fans Too” blog and asked if she would like to join me on this site as a contributing writer to which she so graciously accepted. I figured that we’d all be missing a whole bunch of “eye candy” if I solely focused on my Penguin boys and thought it was a great idea to have her cover the area from which she’s from - the state of Kansas (and give all of us a new appreciation for good-looking guys from outside southwestern PA) – she’ll be covering the Western Conference guys and her posts will be referred to as “Hotties of the Western Conference.”

TODAY will be her first post! It's up to her as to how often and who she will focus on in her posts - I think she mentioned something about bi-weekly, but I won't hold her to it (maybe we will once we see all the WC hotties)!!

1 comment:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

Darn, I think I chased everyone away from your blog.