Monday, August 18, 2008

Negative Attention is Better than NONE at All, I Suppose!

WOW - what a inaugural day for the new feature of my beloved blog!! Was this more trouble than it's worth?? In one word, NO!

So I had to change the title of the blogroll - no biggie! I actually think this is being blown WAY out of proportion! Fine - I made a mistake listing other female bloggers under the "puck bunny" blogroll -- I have MY site under that list for fuck's sake - I suppose I'm insulting myself?!! I respect my peers enough to accommodate them; however, I disagree that I was insulting - like I said in my previous post, I am confident enough with my knowledge and love of hockey that I don't have to prove anything to anybody and these nifty little chickies should feel the same (I've read their stuff - they definitely don't need to defend themselves!).

Here's the poop, I mean scoop (and check out the comments -- WOW)!!

END of story -- no more "controversial" posts; I refuse to veer off from the original intent of this feature!!

1 comment:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

I would like to say that I understand where you're coming from, on wanting to remove the stigmatisiam *ass*ociated with the term "Puck-Bunny". I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing that use of that term hurts those girls feelings. Or that some of the guys (or girls) have used it in hurtful ways.

In my area, (very rural, mennonite (religion which are a lot like Amish) I have to deal with a much different thing than being thought of as a "Bunny" with my love of sports (Hockey, Football & NASCAR). In fact I have trouble with EVERYONE (especially the guys) understanding that I am NOT homosexual (Christ I hope that doesenn't stir anything else up, "Puck-Bunny" was bad enough).

So let me say, that I'm gonna be a regular reader, and good luck with the "Eye Candy". *wink*