Saturday, August 23, 2008

You're My Boy, "Ruuts!"

Today is Jarkko Ruutu's 33rd birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RUUTS!!

So I thought I'd celebrate the day by dedicating a post to him (which I had planned to do later, but why the hell not have more than one then - double the fun)!!

If you aren't aware, Ruutu was (and will remain, even though he's a Senator) one of my favorite players. He's an all-around great player and I can't say enough how his contributions to the Pens were often overlooked (and I'm certain will be missed this season) -- not to mention he's HOT!! Nothing like a guy with "smarts" who knows when to "drop the gloves!" You gotta love him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RUUTU!! I'm blowing you a birthday kiss I'm hoping will make it's way to you in Finland!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this comment is a year late but I just recently found you. Just wanted to say that I agree with everything you had to say about Jarkko Ruutu. I cried for days when he left us and I still have hopes that he will be back someday.

I totally agree about the glasses also.

Happy 34th to him today!