Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Eye Candy" of the Week: Eric Godard

After yesterday's post, I did receive a couple of suggestions which I am so thankful for!! All I can say is that I've been "inspired" and it definitely got my "Eye Candy" juices flowing to allow me to broaden my horizons.

This week's "Eye Candy" is Pittsburgh Penguins forward, Eric Godard (thanks to the suggestion from HftL reader, Elizabeth C., who was lucky enough to meet him after the Penguins first practice at the Mellon Arena)!

There's a story behind this picture (which I think is really great on it's own), but the story makes it that much better!

How cool is that?! That definitely makes Godard even HOTTER (to take the time with a fan and then take the picture knowing there wasn't anyone around to take it -- how sweet)!! Elizabeth tells me he's really nice.

Did I mention he's an enforcer? Yes - that's part of our new physical presence (as I mentioned in my SCSF blog, he was already sporting a black eye at the first pre-season game on Saturday!) - nothing's sexier than a guy who drops the gloves, ladies (wouldn't you agree?)! I think Elizabeth agrees with me since she enjoyed watching Godard's fight during last Saturday's game. The second picture shows him exchanging blows with one of the nastiest fighters on ice - Brashear - so I would also say that Godard has a "set", if you catch my drift!

OK, Elizabeth, I'm SOLD and there's only one thing left to say - YUM!!
I didn't have anyone to take a pic of me and him so he did the "stick out your arm thing" with the camera (he had to lean back because he's 6'4" and I'm 5'1"!

4 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

That is SOOOOOOO awsome. Thank you Elizabeth, for shareing your good fortune.

Wow, this guy is hot. I can't believe I missed him. I'm usually uh, on top, of dudes like this. He definately looks better in street clothes, and without a beard. But since he can fight, we'll take him either way.

"nothing's sexier than a guy who drops the gloves, ladies (wouldn't you agree?)!"

I AGREE WHOLE HEARTEDLY!!!! Although, someone needs to tell him, that the other guy should be the one with a black eye. (laughs)

And 6'4" (swoon) that makes him 5 1/2 inches taller than me (swoon). Tasty.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I stumbled across this blog a few weeks ago, and it was love and first site...Keep it up, girl...I love that you include other teams besides the Pens, but really it is ALL about them most of the time...Peace out...

Anonymous said...

God Of War, would indeed get my eye candy look. 0-0
:)


6'4 is a whole lotta, YUM.

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

It's me again, and I'm rather late also. But this really should be here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY19eYmmL9I