Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hotties of the Western Conference: Daniel Carcillo (Phoenix Coyotes)

He looks like a doll, so you'd never expect him to be an enforcer [VIDEO] who also has a hat trick (against the Stars, boo, just kidding) in his rookie season. I mean, he doesn't even look like he knows what fighting is let alone racking up a league high in penalty minutes.

IMPORTANT HOCKEY STUFF: At 23, with a couple years of AHL experience and some in the NHL, he's actually one of the more “seasoned” Coyotes [Read About It Here] except for the veterans. His coach loves him and says, “he plays hard all the time and loves to compete,” and “All in all, he's had a tremendous year.” There's no doubt he has tremendous potential to be an excellent and productive agitator/enforcer (he's been described as a cross between Sean Avery and Darcy Tucker) with a league high 324 penalty minutes while putting 109 shots on goal. Oh, and that hat trick, so he's productive on the scoring side too.

THE REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF: 5'11” 203lbs. Dark brown wavy hair & brown eyes. When I see him, my brain sort of superimposes “dashing French pirate” over his visage. He looks to me like he's a real blast to hang out with. I really don't know anything about him, other than he looks cute, and he REALLY impressed me with his hockey skills in that Stars game. [VIDEO] He's not obnoxious about starting fights, but does he ever finish them. And that has it's own kind of appeal. [I AGREE COMPLETELY]

While I personally am not a huge fan of dark eyes/hair. I will be the first to admit that if you have to have it, he does do it better than most. And he's just a kick-ass hockey player. What more really needs to be said? [I want to take him home like a little lost puppy; although that fight pic makes him look like a mean pitbull!!]

1 comment:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

I never thought of him looking like a puppy, but you're right.

and do take the time to watch the videos, they are worth it.