Thursday, September 11, 2008

How HOT is Sid?!!

I'm sorry -- I realize that I already dedicated a few posts on this kid, but MY GOD, how hot is he?! I've been trying to come up with other guys for the "Eye Candy" and "Unsung Hottie" posts, but I just can't seem to because I compare them all to Sid!!

Just when I think he can't get any sexier --

BAM!

He hits me with more sexy!

Dear Lord, how does one person possess so many great qualities? He's basically the perfect man: beautiful, sexy, intelligent, talented, sweet, athletic ... do I need to go on? OK - so he has a few zits here and there every-so-often, but who doesn't?! Yet, even his zits are cute -- it makes you aware that he's human too -- almost like he doesn't want you to feel inferior, "See, I'm not so intimidating; I have zits too."

Thank Goodness you don't go blind when you get married!!

1 comment:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

That bottom picture, just about made me go blind!!!