Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SORRY for the Lack of Updates!!

Hi guys (miss me?)!

I apologize for the lack of updates, but I caught the flu-bug from my parents while visiting them over the weekend and I haven't been well since (I've actually been held here captive so that my mom can nurse me back to health which really isn't a bad thing!).

I'm going to try and see how far I can get with an updates post (because I'm sure you're more aware of the news than I am right now), but I tire out pretty easily and today is actually the first time I've felt somewhat better so I'm not too sure how that will turn out.

THANKS for all your e-mails (a lot of which will probably help me along with my post)!! I truly appreciate all of my readers!

Stay tuned!
Stephanie

PS - to give you a true idea of how sick I really am, I have tickets to go to the game tonight (and watch Whitney's NHL debut), but I'm not going and instead, my husband is taking his dad - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

6 comments:

gilld22 said...

Hope you feel better soon and still manage to have a good christmas.

Erika Zimmerman said...

awwww...bummer to miss the game, but i hope you feel better soon!

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

You know you have my get well, wishes.

Hugs, and hot chocolate with marshmallows.

Kena

Lauren said...

Super bummer on being sick AND having to miss the game!

If it makes you feel any better, some friends and I were going to bundle up and get some student rush tickets for tonight, but two of them bailed - UGH! Then they wanted to go to a Karaoke bar instead - ummm, no thanks. I think we've compromised on going out to dinner and coming back to my house to watch the game - still not as good as being in the Igloo, but then again, what is?

Hope you feel better soon!

staalzielover11 said...

hope you feel better and have a merry christmas!

Elodie said...

Hope you feel better soon and have a great Christmas!!