Thursday, June 4, 2009

Crosby Made His Mark!!

I would love to get a tattoo like this, but if I did my husband would probably kick me out of the house!

Dawn Harvey is from Herring Cove and has been following Crosby for many years starting when he played for the Rimouski Oceanic in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League.

She actually designed the tattoo herself three years ago, but just recently added the number "87" to the design as a tribute to her favorite player.
"I knew I always wanted a hockey tattoo because hockey is a big part of my life. So I just went for it," she said Sunday, just a few hours before Game 2 on the Stanley Cup playoff series between Crosby’s Pittsburgh Penguins and the Detroit Red Wings.
Read the rest of the article, "Crosby makes lasting impression," at The Chronicle Heralt METRO.

No comments: