Monday, June 29, 2009

"Drawing Our Captain"

Some of you may have already seen some of these drawings already, but if not, let me introduce you to Jan B. Matregrano ("Siddrawer").

Her hobby is drawing (specifically, drawing our Sidney)!!

Jan emailed me a few days ago including a link to her site which features pictures of all the drawings she's done of Sidney along with a few others. I was impressed with her talent and thought I'd share it with all of you.

She has and will be donating some of these drawing to the Mario Lemieux Foundation so they can be auctioned off. I'll post the details once I have them.

6 comments:

PK_37 said...

Ohhh thats such a nice drawing of Sid.
I'll be surfe to check out her site.
Hopefully purchasing her pics cost less than purchasing the mural lol.

PK_37 said...

The link to her site doesn't work for me=/

Unknown said...

Thats a really great drawing. Thanks for sharing with us :)

mtfree said...

PK_37, the link didn't work for me, either. However, I googled the artist and was able to find her page that way! Hope this suggestion works for you.

PK_37 said...

mtfree - Thanks for the idea. I never thought of doing that.

Stephanie said...

SORRY LADIES!!! I wasn't home yesterday or else I would've fixed the link sooner!! The link should be working and I also plan to add a special sidebar button for her site sometime soon as well!!

THANKS for letting me know!!