Monday, August 31, 2009

Meet Sidney!!

I've received some interesting emails from readers over the year I've been writing HftL, but none as cute as the one I got from Sandra from the UK a few weeks ago. So I figured I'd share!!
Well i've been followin the site for a while now as a pens fan over in the uk. I thought i had to share my cute Crosby picture with you. This is Crosby my guinea pig complete with hockey player black eye:-)
Isn't he ADORABLE (almost as adorable as the real Sidney!)?!!!!!! Thanks for sending the pic, Sandra!!

3 comments:

Val said...

Okay, now that is pretty awesome...maybe not the real Sidney, but close enough in the cuteness factor!

Cat said...

Awww, he's adorable! And I love the "black eye".
Thanks for sharing!

EHisCDN said...

Aww the hockey player black eye part is so adorable