Thursday, September 10, 2009

REASON #37
He's honest
(diplomatic, too!)

When a reporter asked Sidney this week during his return visit to deliver Alice Kilgore's season tickets what he thought of her original prediction of their not winning the Stanley Cup the season of his original delivery, he responded candidly,

"I wasn't happy at all," Crosby said of Kilgore's earlier prediction, which stuck with him. "I wanted to win."

"I don't know if I want them. I kind of want to know, but I don't want to know. If she's going to give me one of these 'not this year, maybe the next year,' I don't want that, so I'd rather not know!"

REASON #38
His Canadian accent
(it's SO DAMN cute / sexy!)

"You were right, eh?"

3 comments:

Val said...

Ah, thanks for putting this up...it is so sweet and not only was Sid cute, but so was Alice. You think she threw him a curve ball when she asked if he had a girlfriend? :)

Char said...

and let us not forget that it is Jordan Staal's 21st birthday.. hide the liquor...

EHisCDN said...

Canadian accent made me laugh :)

btw when is the next preseason game and where will it be televised/on the net?