Tuesday, October 20, 2009

PENGUINS PLAYLIST -- Jay McKee

(these playlists also appear as a widget on the left-hand side of this blog)!!

SONG / ARTIST:
  • All the Above -- Maino featuring T-Pain
  • It's My Time -- Fabolous
  • Snow (Hey Oh) -- Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Life's Been Good to Me -- Joe Walsh (of the Eagles)
  • Twist My Arm -- Tragically Hip
  • New Orleans Is Sinking -- Tragically Hip
  • The Scientist -- Coldplay
  • Romeo and Juliet -- Dire Straits

What I'm hoping to do eventually is find a widget that I can just load the songs of each player on my blog, so check back soon (I remember seeing / using one before, it's just a matter of finding it again!)!!

I compiled these lists by listening to the "Penguins Playlists" on Penguins HD2 radio station.

2 comments:

Creeper44 said...

Me thinks I love him now! (the scientist by coldplay <3)

bozakattack42 said...

COLDPLAYYYYYYY
oh we would get along well :)