Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's the Most WONDERFUL Time of the Year!!

Because, for one, we get to see the Pens in those adorable red and furry white Santa hats!!! ; )

Yesterday, the Penguins made their annual holiday visit to Pittsburgh Children's Hospital bringing cheer to the youngsters who will not get to celebrate the holidays at home.

My favorite (can you believe it's NOT Sid?!!) ... Eric Godard and Bill Guerin having a tea party with princess tiaras, Godard chomping on a pink ice cream cone and all!!! So rough and tough, but look at them with that little girl!!! AWESOME (who's really going to cut on these guys for that?!!)!!!

“Tis the season so we are in the Christmas spirit here,” Sidney Crosby said. “I am sure all of the kids here are thinking about Christmas so we are bringing our Christmas cheer.”



READ ARTICLE HERE ...
And MORE PHOTOS (click here!)!!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!! That was just so far beyond wonderful that I think I'm going to die. I almost cried when Eric Goddard took that little baby in his arms. And GOOD LORD, Sid is going to make an awesome father, he is SO amazing with those kids. This totally made my morning.

Joyce said...

So, here I am, at my desk working, crying like a little girl----but they are happy tears----the looks on some of those little faces---not just the presents, but seeing the players!!!!!!! Oh yeah, LOVE the tiarras too!!!!!

Val said...

I would host a tea party for Godard and Guerin...sweet, sweet video, too...those Pens are the bomb!

EHisCDN said...

Is there anything sexier than a man that is good with children?

When Sid gave that little guy a high five I swear I almost died. The picture of the tea party made my day!

Unknown said...

did i mention amy <3s billy guerin?

msd said...

I am with you aBurghGirl when Goddard took that baby in his arms I thought my heart would break. I'm not really a fan of the "goons" but I love ours more and more. Between his visit to the childerns hopital earlier this fall(who can forget that little girl painting his hand) and this visit I bet he is a great dad and I bet his kids have the enforcer wrapped around their little fingers!