Monday, January 25, 2010

What's Better Than Hockey? MORE Hockey!!

TONS OF THANKS to GhostWalker40 for uploading the new Penguins Verizon commercial to youtube featuring Sid, Max, Gonch, and Geno ... GOOD STUFF (LOVE this)!!! This was the first time I've seen this one, so I'm assuming it premiered during yesterday's game (there's another one with the Caps (Ovi) and the Flyers (Richards, Hartnell) at the airport which is actually pretty cool too even though it features a bunch of douchebags!)!!

"They're not leaving."

Honestly, I'd camp out at the Igloo if I could!!!

9 comments:

metricjulie said...

ooohhhh that little smile Evgeni gives

aldkfjalskdfjlasdkjfladskfj

Jane said...

What a great commercial! Love it!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Also I love that Geno looks like he knows what's going on! Usually in commercials/tv, he looks confused lol

Jane said...

Yes, please! My husband took my to the Pens/Isles game last week for my birthday, and that's pretty much how I felt.

Jane said...

And I have to admit, the airport commercial did make me smile even though it features THE two teams that I love to hate.

Stephanie said...

@metricjulie -- LONG TIME, glad to hear from you (and that the commercial made your day ... then again , it IS Malkin!)!! ; P

@Jane - Malkin is definitely getting better are understanding all kinds of things!! : P

@snailpaw -- What a NICE birthday present (I'm sure you had fun!)!! And that other commercial definitely made me smile too (just because it's hockey) ... I LOVED it ... aside from being THOSE teams, it's kinda sexy how they all look at each other thinking the same thing then the next thin you know, they're playing outside!! : )

Ashlen said...

LOVE ITTTT!
Most true ever :)

ilovehockey said...

that is an AWESOME commercial!!! i saw it during the game yesterday! i was like squealing hahah!

EHisCDN said...

I'm with abby, I was totally squealing, I love how Sid states the obvious lol.

Maureen said...

i love love love love this commercial!!!!!!