Friday, February 26, 2010

Where My Ladies At?

THESE ARE OUR STORIES
(How I Became a [Female] Hockey Fan)!

I love hockey because my husband grew up playing and between the two of us we have managed to produce two pretty awesome players...our family is all about hockey, I am all about hockey, and I am not ashamed of it one bit.

I love that the women who have commented on here are not ashamed of it, either. Forget the haters ... and let's move on to the business at hand...the common interests we ALL share in the game of hockey and the men who play it.


Val
This one is also short and sweet, but some things don't need to be lengthy to get the point across and I hear this one loud and clear (WE LOVE HOCKEY AND THE MEN WHO PLAY IT, so what? There's no need to apologize, so get over it!)!!! THANKS, Val!!! It's awesome that your husband and sons are hockey players and that your family is ALL ABOUT hockey - very cool!!!

Don't forget, if you wish to submit your story, I kindly ask that you email them directly to me so they don't end up being repetitive for some of the readers. Also, if you don't want me to include your name, please let me know that as well (what I'll normally do is put your first name and last initial if I have it OR just your screen name).

FEEL FREE TO INCLUDE A PICTURE!!

I also want to let you know I LOVE these stories (and so do alot of our readers) - I've always found it interesting no matter who the fan, so I'm enjoying ALL OF THIS IMMENSELY!! KEEP THEM COMING, but I ask that you
email them please - THANKS!!!

Also, I ask that you please BE PATIENT as I'm still receiving TONS of stories in addition to the ones that are already posted in some of the "comments" sections here that I'm hoping to re-post. If you sent in a story, it will eventually be on the blog - I promise!! ; ) JUST BE SURE TO KEEP THEM COMING (the more the better!)!!

thesteelcitysportsfan@gmail.com

No comments: