Thursday, June 10, 2010

HftL's Littlest (and CUTEST) Fan!!!

Remember Charlie (who was born back in March (to long-time, LOYAL HftL / TSCSF follower, Gill, who lives in the UK)??

This is the sweet little email I received in my inbox yesterday from Charlie and I thought I'd share it with all of you since I'm thinking you'll enjoy it as much as I did (along with the pictures that were sent with it!)!!! : )

Thanks very much for my Penguins suit and bib, mummy says I look so cute in it, Daddy wishes it was blue and white! Mummy already has me cheering on the Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup Final this year.

I have attached some photos of myself (I know I'm not quite 3 months old but I have learnt how to use a computer!).

It would be lovely to meet you at some point in the future, maybe I will get to go to a Penguins game to at the new stadium.

Lots of love,
Charlie

5 comments:

lizagirl84 said...

hello little cutie, welcome to the pensnation. hey you have to start them young right?

Stephanie said...

You know it!! ; ) Isn't he adorable?!!!!!

Staal1187Crosby said...

Awwwwww!! Too cute. Glad to see he's off to a great start, cheering on the best team! :-)

EHisCDN said...

Aww he's so precious. Welcome to Pensnation!

I love his little jumper, one piece thing (I'm not up on my baby lingo obviously). I love that he is cuddling with a roaming Penguin and that it is practically the same size as him! So adorable

Jane said...

Awwwww!!! So cute!