Thursday, March 24, 2011

The New Pages are a BIG HIT!!!

I just wanted to write a short post to let all of you know how much I appreciate your taking part in sharing information for the new pages - engagements, weddings / wives, babies / kids - I never imagined they would be as popular as they are and with all of your help, the information you're providing, enthusiasm, and investigation skills, these should be the best and most complete lists of such information on the internet!!

So THANK YOU and keep the information coming (because even though I spend most of my free time on my blogs, there's no way I can find ALL the stuff out there myself!)!!  Your input is MUCH APPRECIATED, ladies!!! ; )

2 comments:

mtfree said...

It's nice to see some people contributing to the blog. In my eyes, it makes the blog more interesting, more personal, a little bit more fun just to see what may be here. We all have varied interests in the world of hockey, and it's nice to see what others are also interested in. So thanks to everyone who is sending in links or any other information. It kinda shares the ownership.

Stephanie said...

AGREED, mtfree!!!