Monday, April 11, 2011

It's A Boy!!

THANKS to followers, Jessica and Adeleine, for passing along the baby news!!

LA Kings' Dustin Brown and his wife, Nicole, welcomed their third son yesterday (no word on a name yet); this baby boy has two older brothers - Jake (02/2008) and Mason (02/2009).

According to Twitter (DustinBrown23):

I'm excited to share that my wife Nicole and I welcomed our 3rd son this morning. 7 pounds 11 ounces, mom and baby are happy and healthy!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO DUSTIN, NICOLE, AND THE BROWN FAMILY!!

4 comments:

Susanne said...

I feel like your blog has turned more like ´hockeybabies´ than ´hockeyforladies´ lately, lol.

Stephanie said...

I KNOW ; P

It's just that those posts are easier to do than the "good" ones that take some amount of research (I just haven't had the time to devote to this blog!) : (

I'm really trying to get back on track with it (and these HP aren't helping with all the babies ... they need to stop or stop being so darn sexy / desirable to their wives / girlfriends or something!)!!

LOL ; D

jd1210 said...

I love it. I love seeing all the babies/engagements/weddings. There is just something about a big tough hockey player and children that makes me go awww.

On another note...I do miss the eye candy though. Can't wait to see it come back soon!

Stephanie said...

I'm glad, jd1210!! I can definitely relate ... I also think it's about the "human" side of the players as well because you don't often get to see that part of them (I enjoy that)

The thing is ... all of these things (babies, eye candy, etc.) is what makes this blog what it is ... there's something for everyone and everything on here is something I enjoy and I'm always tickled to know that there are other fans out there JUST LIKE ME!!! ; )

THANKS ladies ... keep the comments coming!!! I enjoy reading each one of them!!