Tuesday, August 9, 2011

J. Staal In Action this Off-Season

OH ... MY ... GOD!!! [this is so delicious that the words need to be spelled out instead of abbreviated!!]

Have you ladies seen this video??  If not, you MUST especially all the Staalsy-lovers out there!!!  Needless to say that I was distracted for a few minutes from reading the actual article that went with this video (and he's not even my favorite, but Lord HELP ME, he IS a hockey player and a good-looking one at that!)!!

There's really no need to further elaborate, so I'll just let you ladies ENJOY IT FOR YOURSELVES!!! [is that a black SHOE off to the left in the picture above?  PRETTY LARGE shoe!]


5 comments:

India said...

Holy hotness! Thanks for this

Stephanie said...

As always, you're very welcome!! :)

AussieGal said...

Verrry nice! ;-p could watch this one over and over!

Stephanie said...

I know @AussieGal ... me too (but it's so short - I was surprised when I watch they would post something so short ... perhaps the videographer was a female too) ; D

AussieGal said...

I would love to see Jordan in a workout vid Geno style!