Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Crosby and Neal Pictures (and Videos) of the Week

With hockey season right around the corner and the pictures becoming more abundant, you didn't think I would miss a day of pictures, did you?!! ; D

I have a few for Sid ... after all these weeks, it's really great to be seeing him so much (he's really had lots of scheduled engagements these past couple of weeks!)!!

2011 NHL Player Media Tour

Press Conference

Press Conference

2011 Ticket Deliver Day

How GREAT is it to see Sid "back in action?"  It may not be on the ice, but what a breath of fresh air to see him after his being "in hiding" for so long (HOCKEY IS ALMOST HERE!)!!  And can I just say that Sid seems to be "glowing" ... I mean he's just BEAUTIFUL - flawless!!  LOVE that smile!!

And there's no way I wouldn't post video ... ENJOY!!


2011 Season Ticket Delivery

How adorable is Neal?? I think I say that all the time when I talk about him.  He is so quiet and polite, but he has one of the best voices ... and that Canadian accent [*SWOON*]!!! One of my Facebook friends sent me the link to video of his delivering tickets yesterday from the Penguins webpage and I haven't stopped grinning from ear-to-ear (THANKS Deb B.!!)!!  As she pointed out to me quite insightfully, I might add, he hasn't found a place yet, so I can definitely offer him a room in my house!!

So let's give Neal some equal video time! ; )

"The right-winger on Sid's line from what I hear."
"I hope so ... it's going to be a good year."


HELL YES, Nealy!!! I LOVE my guys ... WHERE ARE YOU, hockey season (you can't come soon enough!)?!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

James is so handsome. Why doesn't he get more attention? Oh well, more for me/us.