Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's Been A While, Remember Me?!!

For those of you who do ... I think I may have to partly thank Puck Daddy for that ... A BIG THANK YOU, sir!!!!

Yesterday he mentioned me in part of his, "Underwear model Ryan Kesler to appear nude in ESPN Magazine" post - imagine THAT, I know!!!

If anything else, I look at it as someone else getting my humor (or maybe not, but DON'T wake me from my big dream, Puck-D ... it's like the first time EVERYtime - lol!)!!!  I will stop now ...

One thing you CANNOT DENY is that hockey players have gorgeous bodies (I've created an entire blog honoring that fact!)!!  ESPN focusing on a few of them in a special magazine - BINGO, where do I pick up my winnings?!!  And, I mean, if guys can do it (in the same Puck Daddy article a few paragraphs down, he states, "we're quite pleased about that," in response to US Olympic hockey player Julie Chen also being in the special ESPN issue) then WHY CAN'T WOMEN --> (Hockey for the Ladies, people!)?!!!

Anyway, I've spent way too much time (from the beginning of it's inception) defending this blog when it stands on it's own merit, so I won't continue with this train of thought and if you don't get it yet then you're obviously not going to so continue making fun of it or whatever else you were doing ...

But COME ON, Ryan Kesler ... GREAT CHOICE for a follow-up, ESPN!!!!!

6 comments:

Val said...

WOOOHOOO....

Stephanie said...

THANK YOU, Val (I forgot you emailed me about this ... I eventually caught it on Facebook!)!! : D

AussieGal said...

Kes has a nice body ;-p

stoneyblue said...

when does this issue hit the stands?

shadows of a coconut said...

As an avid Canucks fan, I must correct the spelling of Ryan Kesler, not Keslar. Sorry, but thanks for this post!

Stephanie said...

@AussieGal - I AGREE ; D

@stoneyblue - October 7th

@shadows of a coconut - it's been corrected ... THANKS : )