Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm "Calling Dr. Love!"


This is TOO GOOD not to share!!!  One of Mark Madden's tweets after last night's big win for the Pens (the SuperGenius really has A WAY WITH WORDS and I LOVE it!)!!!
"@jneal_18 is getting scoring down 2a science. The puck follows him around & he wears Gene Simmons' shin guards #callingdrlove #iloveitloud"
I don't know about you ladies, but I think I need a HOUSE CALL!!! ; D 

While we're on this topic, here's the title of a recent article talking about Neal and last night's game that my good buddy, Debbie B., was nice enough to point out to me: "James Neal stays hot at home as Penguins rally past Colorado 6-3" (and her response: "duh ... really?")!! And while we're on songs ... heard this today and I thought it would be appropriate to include some lines here (it's just a HP thing; and all the confidence that goes with it when he's 'scoring' - nothing SEXIER!! Obviously MM knows what he's talking about - LOL) ---

Just shoot for the stars
If it feels right
And aim for my heart
If you feel like
And take me away and make it OK
I swear I'll behave

You wanted control
So we waited
I put on a show
Now I'm naked
You say I'm a kid
My ego is big
I don't give a shit
And it goes like this

[Chorus:]
Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
Kiss me 'til you're drunk
And I'll show you

You want the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger

I don't need to try to control you
Look into my eyes and I'll own you

With them moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger


1 comment:

stoneyblue said...

It's the "stays HOT"...that got me. Stays HOT, is, was and will be...didn't take some of us that long to figure that out!