Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MANTRACKER: Shane and Brook Doan

I wasn't familiar with the show, MANTRACKER, until I saw one of them had Shane Doan as a contestant (note to TV shows wanting better ratings, INCLUDE A HOCKEY PLAYER!)!!  MANTRACKER is described as "the ultimate game of hide-and-seek."
Two people take off into the bush with a map, a compass and a head start. Mantracker is on horseback, armed with a local guide and an arsenal of forensic skills. The prey have 36 hours to reach a finish line some 25 miles away without getting caught. How they escape is up to them.
And Shane Doan ...  I've always thought he's SEXY AS HELL for many reasons (and this is just another one!)!! Although, I think his brother is adopted - LOL!! The ending of this show is really quite touching.  Below is a clip from the show which airs tonight at 10 PM and is the premiere of the new season of the show.
"I wasn't tough enough to be a cowboy, so I became a hockey player." - Shane Doan

2 comments:

EHisCDN said...

I watched this show when it first aired (I guess it comes out a lot earlier in Canada?) and thought it was hilarious :)

Stephanie said...

Interesting ... what I watched of the highlights I thought was funny too ... I LOVE Shane Doan!!! ; )