Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's A Boy (Another Boy, and A Girl)!!


Just catching up, really.  The first is most recent (THANKS to Cason for telling me about this one!).  Martin Erat and his wife, Vera, welcomed their first child into the world this past Friday - a baby boy named Sebastian.  Daddy was back on the ice the next day, Saturday ... from the Section 303 blog:
“It’s a great feeling,” Erat said. “To have a kid and then get two points, it’s a very exciting time for me.”
“He’s really excited,” Head Coach Barry Trotz said. “I’m happy for him and his wife. He was playing on adrenaline, I’m sure. He didn’t get a lot of sleep yesterday.”
CONGRATULATIONS TO MARTIN and VERA!!!

And I missed a few births from December, so here they are ...

Tomáš Plekanec Lucie Vondráčková gave birth to a baby boy on Sunday, December 4, 2011; former teammate, Hal Gill, gave non-advice,
“Even though I now have three children (since October), I can not really help at this level, he said, laughing. The role of father can not be taught. You should let it manage itself. ”
CONGRATULATIONS TO Tomáš AND Lucie!!














On December 28, 2011, Dustin Byfuglien's girlfriend, Emily Hendry, gave birth to a baby girl they named Kira Rae at 6:30 PM.  Kira Rae weighed seven pounds at birth.

CONGRATULATIONS TO DUSTIN and EMILY!!!

No comments: