Tuesday, January 1, 2013

PHOTOS / LINK: James Neal for Travis Mathew Golf Apparel

MERRY CHRISTMAS / HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ME (and all the other Pittsburgh Penguins / James Neal fans!)!!!  No hockey for over two months, so this is a BIG TREAT, ladies!!

THANKS to my good friend, Debbie, for sharing the link to these pics that I just had to share with all of you!!  Can you hear me now, ladies, squealing with delight when I discover the great surprise I found when I clicked on the link?!!

The pics were taken by Seth Williams of Seth L. Williams Photography (based out of North Huntingdon) and are from a recent photo shoot at the Longue Vue Country Club in Verona, PA - simply breathtaking (and the beautiful PA scenery isn't bad either!!).

Ladies ... the tattoo!!  I think this one is NEW ... I knew he had one, but I think this one is an addition and, may I say, quite SEXY!!!

Hockey, I MISS YOU!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are nice pictures. I'm looking forward to see more about Travis Mathew Golf Apparel.

Unknown said...

What a colorful outfit. It is quite attractive with the colors. Maybe the opponent might it destructive.





Mens Golf Apparel